The SX GO is a compact, tabletop bagging system that can can fit bags up to 18″ wide – widest in the industry. This easy to use bagging system can label, address and open bags; simply fill them and move on. And with new features like bag opening fingers and a mechanical seal flattener the SX GO ensures perfect, reliable seals. A perfect addition to existing workstations or other compact areas not suited to a floor model design.
This tabletop bagging machine that sets up in seconds, using a standard electrical outlet, and takes the complexity out of hand loading operations.
Runs bags 2″ to 11″ wide and 4″ to 32″ long
- 4.3″ wide color touchscreen
- Allen-Bradley Micro850 PLC
More efficient printing:
- Prints unique, variable information on the first bag out
- Can print long and short production runs for a variety of projects
- 4″ wide print head for a larger print area
- Ribbon changes are simple
- Electronic ribbon out sensor prevents wasted ribbon. The viewing window allows you to see the amount of ribbon remaining on the roll.
Easier to use:
- All electric design—just plug in and use the SX™ anywhere
- Cross flow fan channels high volume, low pressure ducted air for precise bag opening—no compressed air required
- Auto-Rol™ tension system maintains consistent web flow, eliminates breakage
- Clamshell design makes it easier to thread the bags
- Bag changes are fast, with touchscreen inputs
- Off-the-shelf parts, typically saving over $2,000/year
- Fewer moving parts for less maintenance
- Plug and play wired components for easy changing and ordering
- Teflon tape is easier and less expensive to replace
- Self diagnostics identify and correct problems quickly
- On-board PLC means less maintenance