Corrugated Cartons and Products are a staple of product packaging for good reason. It is a relatively inexpensive, easy to use, recyclable product that can be cut to about any size or shape imaginable. These items can be custom designed or bought “off the shelf” in hundreds of stock sizes.
Clients can choose from a single wall to triple wall construction and from an RSC style to a Gaylord.
Labeling choices range from one color direct print, to spot labeling, to full-color litho labels. Pre-production samples from the company’s large selection of stock boxes ensure both a perfect fit and the most impactful on-shelf marketing message.
Usually Consists of a Separate Top And Bottom That Fit Partially Over Each Other.
- Full Telescope Design Container (FTD)
- Made From Two Scored and Slotted Blanks (Body and Cover)
- Design Style Container (DSC)
Generally Made From One Piece of Corrugated or Solid Fiberboard. The Blank is Scored and Slotted to Permit Folding.
- Regular Slotted Container (RSC)
- Half Slotted Container (HSC)
- Full Overlap Slotted Container (FOL)
Litho Laminated Box
- Double-sided Printing
- 7 Color Printing
- Matte or Gloss Finish
- Custom Size Die Cut
- Typically Designed to Fit a 40 X 48 Pallet.
- Made with Top and Bottom Flaps or a Partial Bottom and No Flaps
- Upgrade from Double Wall to Quad Wall for Superior Strength
- Square or Octagon Shaped
- Capable of Holding up to 2,000 lbs
- Also Called Single Face Corrugated
- Designed for Pallet Wraps with Graphics for Retail Placement/Advertising
- Also Used Simply to Wrap a
Product or Divide Products for Protective Packaging
Plastic Corrugated Cartons
- Non- Porous Surface Makes it Ideal for Medical and Clean Room Environments
- Due to its Rigid Construction it Functions Well as Returnable Packaging or as a Reusable Container for Carrying Products on Repeat Trips Between Suppliers
One or More Pieces of Combined Board Provide an Unbroken Bottom Surface, and are Scored to Fold Around a Product
- One Piece Folder (OPF)
- Book-Fold Style
- Five Panel Folder (FPF)
- Features Fifth Panel Used as Closing Flap
- Added Stacking Strength
- Roll End Tray
- Self-Locking Tray
- Display Tray
- Infold/Outfold Glued Tray